weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hubby just got a call from his mother about him attending his ex-mother-in-law's funeral. She thinks he should, she and his dad are going. He disagrees. He feels that since he didn't have any relationship with the woman for the past 10 years and barely anything before that, it would be hypocritical of him to attend.

His mom lectured he should out of respect for his son. My husband shot back that he hasn't been invited, not even told where or when anything is going on. Plus, he said, "I sure don't want her (his X) showing up at you or dad's funeral. It's not her place."

That pretty much shut her up. Personally, I think it is ridiculous for her and my father-in-law to attend. Sure, they all lived about 5 miles from each other for many many years, but they NEVER visited nor called each other. Not even exchanged Christmas cards.

I guess it's one way to get a day off work.

Yep, check out my new countdown on the left. Christmas comes every year, but hubby's mandated child support ending is ONCE IN A LIFETIME!

That's a cool grand extra each month.

And I'm busy reworking my Death Checklist. How y'all doin' on yours?

Oh, Gusto, I spent the last of my gift card return from my birthday today. I bought 2 dressy tshirts, a winter pin, a pair of shorts and a green halter top. My bill came to $9.22. I still had $8.15 on my card, so I only put out $1.07.

SWEET DEALS! Gotta love Kohls 90%-off racks!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011