weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, December 07, 2007

That's what friends are for
Lulu got a completely random call from me today on my lunch hour, simply because the book I am reading mentions her old stomping grounds.

"Hey, when I was down and we ate at The Cheesecake Factory, did you take me to Phipps Plaza?" Nope, RATS! But we chatted for another 10 minutes or so. (I forgot to ask if you eat Chinese on Christmas? Seriously, it's about the only thing open!)

Of course, Lulu insisted that Munchkin and I stay at Casa Lulu if we fly down to Atlanta for Spring Break. (Chicago doesn't seem to be very promising in March, considering the weather dept!) Munchkin was far from adverse to the suggestion, even asking if Alex would remember her.

I plan to do some research next week into flights and car rentals. Then hit Lulu up for itinerary suggestions. And maybe us 4 girls can do something REALLY FUN together!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011