THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
It was so nice to have NOTHING to do on Christmas. Hubby and I slept in til 9, made breakfast together, ate it in front of the fireplace, watched some TV, opened gifts in the early afternoon and watched The Bourne Ultimatum.
Hubby went hunting while I took Neeko for a walk. It was brisk, but sunny. PERFECT! Dinner simmered away all day in the slowcooker.
We chatted with our families on the phone and I caught up with Gusto on IM around 10:30 p.m.
There was no rushing or driving. It was just he and I spending a leisurely day together. Completely free from the nagging of grocery shopping and running errands.