THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, December 24, 2007
Merry Christmas!
Hope you have a wonderful holiday and spend the days with those you love, having a great time with yummy treats!
We spent the weekend with hubby's family and his son. We went to my parents tonight and enjoyed the Mexican buffet, tacos and nachos and burritos. Munchkin is staying for a yet-undetermined amount of days. Maybe til the weekend, maybe til NYE, maybe til next year.
Back manana for the gift report! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
12/24/2007 11:55:00 PM