THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Hubby's truck has been in the shop to fix the damage from his deer collision last month. He took it into the shop on Wednesday and was supposed to have it back Friday.
Well, you know how THAT goes!
The dealership paid for him to have a loaner, which ended up being a grey 2007 Chrysler Sebring. It's a cute little car and actually, more roomy and comfy than we ever expected.
Hubby has fallen for the clock in the dash. It's a not a digital, but a REAL "face" clock, with hands! (The more techie term is "analogue," but that's a bit too ANAL for me, teehee)
It's odd to be in a car again. That's why I don't drive it. He's stuck with it til his truck is done.
Not to mention, I'd probably lose the thing in the parking lot. Looks too much like every other cute little car! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
12/04/2007 09:28:00 PM