THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Is it REALLY his fault if he is anti-Semitic? Afterall, he was raised by a man who dismisses the Holocaust.
Of course, it is. Mel IS an adult.
Should we give him leniency because he was drunk during his tirade?
IMHO, nope.
I grew up around drunks and have had relationships with drunks. Alcohol is NOT Mr. Hyde. It does NOT create a whole different persona. Instead, it loosens lips.
And becomes an excuse.
I know, it's not PC to blame a person who is a drunk. There is that whole "powerless" issue. Utter BS. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
7/30/2006 10:26:00 PM