THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Is it Monday yet? It's been a tough weekend after a really rough week...or two, so here is some light and fluffy: Candy: I love Twizzlers strawberry licorice, candy corn and Whoppers. Books: I own the complete sets of "Left Behind" books and Harry Potter, #1-11 of the Stephanie Plum series and the Mayfair Witches trilogy. Sharing: Neeko and I love to eat spaghetti, chicken and cheese. Right now: I am wearing white capris, a coral stretchy T-shirt and a funky bracelet that Gusto bought me years ago. Silly: This week, I saw a little old man in a white tux complete with gloves, cane and top hat; a bald guy with a waist-long, braided beard and traffic stopped so a ferret could carry away the body of a dead squirrel. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
7/02/2006 08:35:00 PM