THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Friday 5 1. Are you named after anyone? Nope, but my middle name is a tradition which I kept going with Munchkin. 2. Do you have your children's names picked out already? If so, is there any significance? Since I am fixed now, a bumpy-belly isn't a worry. Once upon a time, I was in a relationship and we picked out names AND SEXES for "our future kids." Christopher Andrew, Frank James and Cassandra Kimberly. 3. If you were born a member of the opposite sex what would your name have been? Beats me, I will have to pose it to my mom one day. 4. If you could re-name yourself what name would you pick and why? All names have their ups and downs. I like that mine is normal, but almost unique. What I think is cool is that there was a relatively famous older movie that starred a guy with the same name as my father. Pretty funny. 5. Are there any mispronunciations/typos that people do w/your name constantly? Oh yeah! 3 letters in my name are constantly rotated wrong. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
7/29/2006 09:48:00 PM