THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, July 22, 2006
Dogs/tricks/cliches Have I mentioned that my Neeko is now on DOG FOOD ONLY?
No more hotdogs for dinner.
Over the last year, I've even gotten him hooked on DOG biscuits. How? By giving them to OTHER dogs. That, of course, made them into instant treats. woohoo!
And he's doing pretty darn well with it, too. Sure, it took a few hundred dollars to find his favorites, but that was money well-spent. When Neeko wouldn't touch the food in his dish, the bag went next door for their 3 mutts. And I would start all over at Petsmart.