weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

8 days a week
I think I need a temp change of my blog's name to Always @ Work.

Last week, I put in 70 hours, that I can remember.

Sun: 10-4, Mon: 7:30-8:45, Tues: 10-3, Wed/Thurs/Fri: 7-9, Sat: 7:15-4.

Remember how Tuesday was some holiday? The only way it was different for Those of Us With Titles is that we weren't bothered with daily chaos.

Yep, it was A Productive Day.

Even today, I ran to the office to catch up my projects that were neglected all week. Mr. Prez was there and a few crazy coworkers stopped in to quietly finish up something or another.

My family is OK with all this, thankfully. That's just the way it is, ya gotta ante up to the responsibility...that's MANAGEMENT. They are quite able to take care of themselves.

During a discussion the other night, I found out that 2 coworkers are on the brink of divorce because of work. Their husbands aren't OK with our temporary "living/breathing work" thing. One hubby is a police officer, who KNOWS about job commitment...it's all about him, that's OK...don't expect reciprocation.

That sucks. I am very sad for them.

An update to my cyst
I poked it with a needle and a bunch of clear stuff, not pus, came out, which decreased its size immensely. There is still a hard, red spot on my cheek even today, but since it's not getting worse, it's not a big deal.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011