THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, June 09, 2006
On this day I keep calendars. For the past 6 years, I have bought the same red, dollar-store, leatherish calendar book to chart my life. They track my schedule, bank balances, appt, visits, etc.
Even my periods.
My kids ever-changing heights and weights. But not mine.
When I was in a teenager, I did the same thing: Out w/Jim, Mall w/Kevin, dinner w/Frank family. Proms, birthdays, arguments, etc.
I quit doing them in the early 90s, simply because my life really sucked.
Believe it or not, 16 years ago today, I was supposed to get married.
Five years ago, my inlaws were down for the weekend because hubby was having shoulder surgery.
Two years ago, my stepson called hubby and informed him that HE wasn't going on The Big Vacation with us. It's funny now to read the BAD CALL notation, considering how much he LOVES reminiscing that trip!
That's the thing, it helps keep the memories, good and bad.
Two for Gusto: 1. I still have all of our beloved M&M TO-DO list notebooks. Dang, we had a BLAST every single day! 2. It's hard to believe Alex P Keaton turned 45 today! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/09/2006 09:38:00 PM