weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, June 02, 2006

FRIDAY FLUFF
Friday 5: Memories
1) Favourite movie of the 1980s?
I have some pretty interesting memories from "Batman."
2) Favourite musician/group of the 1980s? Group: Journey. Artist: Gloria Estefan
3) Favourite TV show of the 1980s? Cheers
4) Favourite invention of the 1980s? That would have to be Mr. Gates' Windows program (1985.)
5) World Event from the 1980s that stands out in your mind? The Challenger explosion and Rock Hudson dying of AIDS.

Friday 5: Honey, I’m Home!
1. How many places have you lived in your life?
About 14, I'm not too clear on how many times we moved when I was a toddler.
2. Which was your favorite and why and what street was it on? I liked growing up in my hometown.
3. If you could live anywhere for the rest of your life, where would it be? I like my house now, with 4 seasons and plenty of equity.
4. What would your ideal home have in it? Munchkin and I desperately need a library room.
5. Can you describe your current crib? 4 bedroom/2 bath ranch (2000 sq ft) with a large pole barn on 1 acre.

Friday Frou Frou
Poker Table
1. Do you say "poker dots" or "polka dots"?
Poke-ah dots, except with Munchkin, we joke, "pokie-dots."
2. Is there a coffee table in your living room? Nope, no coffee table. Those are junk collectors and toe-stubbers!

Picnic Table
1. What is your favorite picnic food?
Pasta salad
2. Do you prefer flowers or candles as a centerpiece on your dining table? Neither, I have a pretty wicker silverware basket.

Picnic basket
1. When was the last time you went on a picnic?
Last summer, we had the family reunion, of course. Plus, hubby and I like to picnic on our motorcycle rides.
2. What sure-fire thing makes you into a basket case? Thinking about my stepson's grades.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011