THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Family fear factor My mother called me today on my cellphone. That RARELY happens.
She got a letter from my jailbird nephew. According to the Keeping Track of your favorite Michigan Jailbirds site, he is up for early parole this fall.
Nope, he went before the parole board a few days ago. He wrote her BEFORE he got his decision. Now, we will just have to wait and see.
I rewarned my mom that she is NOT to speak of me to him, especially about my job. And she is to tell my BIG-MOUTH SISTER, who has corresponded with my nephew during his incarceration, the same thing.
"I already told her, Sunshine. She told me to tell you that you aren't to say anything to him about her, either."
"WHAT?!!? *I* haven't seen or spoken to the kid for 10 years! She's on freakin' crack! SHE is the one mailing him freakin' letters and taking his collect calls!"
Now, I am seriously afraid. Thanks, sis. At least my stepson will be here this summer, too. He's no dummy.
Believing his parole was this fall, I have already had THE TALK with Munchkin. "If you EVER see your cousin in this area, DON'T TALK TO HIM. You get to a phone in a safe place and call me right away!"
And it's sad when you have to fear FAMILY.
I truly fear my nephew. One of the numerous charges that put him behind bars is something that I know he'd try again: stealing, easy money.
I am completely disgusted that his winter 2008 release got reduced to fall 2006. And then, from fall to spring? Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
6/10/2006 07:32:00 PM