THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, April 05, 2006
Tough luckThere is a bruhaha over on The Sarcastic Journalist, who has been pretty darn honest with her life, but in a funny way.
Of course, she HAD to get some troll who seems to think SJ just needs a kick in the pants.
OF COURSE, said troll is claiming to NOT be a troll, and says that bloggers open themselves up for criticism.
OF COURSE, said troll did NOT leave her own blog addy. It's not like she's open to criticism.
So, if I were SJ, I'd just do a bit of investigating on that IP address and make sure you post it, even if hidden. Need some help? Let me know.
You can have a sucky life even if you don't have cancer, have someone close to you die recently or have a financially secure life (what is THAT?!!?)
I have had to defend my operation to many people who felt that hubby is a "selfish bastard" for not having a vasectomy. One gal got upset when I referred to myself as a "fertile mertyl." She and her husband supposedly have "fertility issues." She's 23.
So I'm insensitive because I got pregnant (and miscarried) while on Norplant? How much more freakin' FERTILE can ya get?!!?