THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, April 10, 2006
Paging Jack Ryan... Of course, not many people are paying attention, WHICH IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE U.S., but it's coming out that President Bush may have been behind the leak of Valerie Plame Wilson, an undercover CIA agent.
I remember President Bush promising to fire anyone in his administration who might have been the leak. Oh, lookie, here is a good primer from PBS on that, too!
Looks like this might be the end of the "ol' Potomac two-step", eh?
Possibly this is what the fly on the Oval Office wall heard? President: "How dare you come in here and lecture me!" Jack Ryan: "How dare YOU, sir!" President: "How dare you come into this office and bark at me like some little junkyard dog? I am the President of the United States!"