THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, April 07, 2006
Friday Frou Frou: What's that yummy smell? Scentilicious 1. What is your favorite scented hand lotion? I have some cucumber/melon lotion that smells good enough to eat! 2. When it comes to candles, what is your favorite scent? Is there one that you despise? I love cinnamon, but cannot stand flowery stuff.
Bubblicious 1. Breath mints or chewing gum? Mentos! I get a huge 20 pack of the regular mint flavor for just $8 at Sam's Club. It lasts almost a month, too! 2. What is your favorite kind of gum?Wrigley's Wintermint. A 5/pieces 5-pack is just $.69 at Aldi.
Delicious 1. What delicious dessert do you enjoy eating or baking? I make killer brownies, learned a few secrets from Gusto's dad over the years: glass pans and don't over-bake them. 2. Other than "delicious" what adjective do you use to describe your favorite food? Heavenly. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/07/2006 07:01:00 PM