THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
The Boob Tube, The Silver Screen, & You (3/31/06) 1) When you were little what was your favorite TV show? I loved The Facts of Life 2) What was your favorite movie? 16 Candles became my favorite for years. 3) What is your favorite TV show currently? Sorry, I don't do TV. 4) What is the best movie you have seen so far this year? We rented Lord of War the other night. I thought it was spot on! 5) If someone was going to make a movie or TV show about your life, who would play you and why? Sarah Jessica Parker would need to hit triple digits in her weight (she's what, 75 lbs?), but I think she'd have the sass and wit to be a realistic me.
Heritage by lordameth (3/24/06) 1) Of the various cultures, ethnicities or nationalities you belong to, which most strongly do you consider yourself? Mexican 2) Is there a culture you cannot claim heritage from but which you feel quite close to? Nope. 3) What's one language you wish you knew fluently? I'm losing my Spanish. UGH! 4) If you could move anywhere in the world and be guaranteed a job, etc., where would you go? Spain 5) If you had a time machine, and could witness any one event without altering or disturbing it, what would you want to see? Marilyn Monroe on her deathbed.
"Lights, Camera, Action!" by sooguy (3/17/06) 1) If you were to star in a movie, who would you want to be cast as your love interest? John Cusack 2) What genre of movie would you most like to star in? Comedy 3) What song would you insist be on the soundtrack? 4) What would you wear to the premiere of your movie? Something retro, but classic. 5) Who would you thank in your Oscar acceptance speech? Hubby, Munchkin, Gusto, Lulu, the movie staff and everyone who spent $ to see it, whether on video or in the theatre.
Time In A Bottle by soo guy (3/10/06) 1) 10 years ago what did you think you would be doing now? Nope. 2) Where do you think you will be in 5 years from now? Attending my kids' college graduations. 3) Do you live life one day at a time or look to the future. I live it one day at a time, but knowing it molds into the future. 4) Do you wish you could go back in time and undo something in your life? Nope, I had to do it to learn. 5) If you could send a message back in time and give a younger version of yourself some advice, what would it be? Dating advice in high school. Stick with the nice guys, quit falling for the out-of-high-schoolers.
I'm Hot For Teacher (3/3/06) 1. Who was your favorite all time teacher(s)? I'm not dumb, my favorite teachers were the ones who made me their "pet." Especially Mr. Flowers, I could do NO wrong in his class and was seen as his little teacher, which meant all of my friends passed. This fact was brought up at my 10-year reunion by several of my classmates, too. 2. What did they teach? Elementary school. 3. What is your best memory from that class? Since I had really good penmanship, I always got to write on the blackboards and correct papers. 4. Did you ever have a crush on a teacher and if so who? Strangely, no. Most people would think Mr. Flowers, but he was more of a father figure to me, since my dad wasn't really that great at that time. The young football coach/gym-health teacher in high school who was so full of himself, it nauseated me, actually called me the only girl in his classes who didn't have the hots for him. He's pretty skanky now, too. 5. What is the craziest/wildest/weirdest thing you (or someone you know) ever did at school? I used to skip an entire class sitting in the school horseshoe entrance lot in front of that class' windows. In a Jeep. Teacher didn't care, I passed with an A and was his aide the next year. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
4/02/2006 11:27:00 AM