weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

PUNK'D!
Bill O'Reilly is such a fool. He didn't even bother to check his sources before announcing for the nation that Saginaw Township has banned its residents from wearing red or green. Huh? Nope, there isn't an ounce of truth to it.

Bill has been made a fool. He's been PUNK'D. He's pulled a Dan Rather. I know, it's just a hicktown, nothing major like questioning the Presidency. Like I've said before, it always starts small. No that Bill O'Reilly has just started lying.

Seems to me that Big-Mouthed Bill PO'd one of his lackeys, who decided to have a bit o'fun with Bill. See Bill get outraged over a uh...total fabrication...that uh...he created. Huh.

Hopefully, Bill will give just as big of an apology to Saginaw Township, as he did spouting the lie. I won't hold my breath for him to be as big of a man as he is a big mouth, though.


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011