weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, December 09, 2005

Lotsa luck
Hubby's hand surgery went well, but once again, when the DR went in, it was worse than anticipated. Still, he should recover 100% mobility by next spring, which is VERY lucky. Yep, the middle finger tendon was completely severed, but he also sustained 60% and 80% lacerations in 2 other tendons (ring and pointer fingers.)

Last night, we got 8 inches of snow, so Munchkin got to stay home with daddy today. Don't that just beat all?!!? I miss snow days...

As hubby and I chatted on the couch before I got ready for work this morning, my old kinda-boss, the tractor guy, just started plowing our driveway. I'm sure he was concerned because hubby's truck hasn't been home all week (due to hubby's driving restriction.)

Oh, and yesterday morning during hubby's surgery, I managed to write out nearly 40 Christmas cards in the waiting room. Thanks to him, I finally "found the time."

And you know, I already had done up my tractor-neighbor's Christmas card.

What I'm reading now: Fundamentalists mad at Bush for wording of holiday card


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011