THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, December 23, 2005
I'll be home for Christmas My stepson is down here until after New Years, I guess. Whatever. Hubby's X dropped off their son yesterday at his work because she was passing thru town.
Twice, TWICE, she made remarks along the lines of, "I wish I could come to your house for Christmas, instead of putting up with my inlaws. I'm glad HE (my stepson) doesn't have to put up with their BS. We still don't know if the family Christmas will be Christmas Eve or Christmas afternoon."
So much for Holly Jolly Christmas!
Background: Her hubby's sister, Lisa, got divorced this past year and she is engaged to a new guy who has 2 kids. Lisa also has a toddler with her Xhubby. My hubby's X has been made to feel very guilty over the years because of the interruption of events due to the SCHEDULED Christmas Eve pickup/dropoff of my stepson. So, she and her hubby are more than a bit miffed that everything is being planned around Lisa and her brood, who still has NO concrete plans.
Even my stepson stated her wishes to me last night, I kid you NOT, that she would have loved to spend the weekend with us.