THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, December 07, 2005
Hubby has an appt with the hand surgeon this morning. Updates later this evening.
This past Saturday was spent picking out our real Christmas tree...a Fraser fir. Their needles stay soft, not ouch-picky. It's very important to not fear reaching into the tree after a few weeks to remove ornies because of painful poking.
Of course, we went to the Tree Farm close to our house. It was just the 3 of us...hubby, stepson and me. Munchkin was out of town with the Drama Dept.
After a cup of hot cider to warm our chilled bones, we boarded the hayride into the field, where my stepson found The Perfect Tree. That meant another cup of yummy cider before leaving. (Let me tell you, the price this year was $10 cheaper than other years. No kidding!)
Sunday morning, Munchkin and I decorated the perfect tree and even SHE was impressed with it. My stepson was thrilled that he had made the perfect choice. I'm just glad that at 15, he's still into the whole trip-to-the-tree-farm-family-thing. And not just to shut up his favorite stepmonster, either. He REALLY gets into evaluating the trees individually and being taken seriously.
Huh, especially considering his mom hasn't put up a tree or decorations for the past 2 Christmas seasons. Because she's "just so busy." Huh?