THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Thanksgiving = the start of crappy weather Looks like Munchkin and I may spend Thanksgiving at home because of the lousy weather. We did have plans to go to my parents' house for the free feast, but Mother Nature played her trump card.
No biggie, I have a whole chicken in the freezer, stuffing and a bunch of yummy sides, like pasta salad. And I bought a Sara Lee Cinnamon French Apple Deep Dish Pie . You know, it's an EMERGENCY!
Oh, yeah, we're A-OK to do it "our way."
Gonna have to wait til morning for a real decision tho. Rumor has it, the snow has stopped for tonight, but the remaining slush is going to freeze up and we will be getting some nasty winds starting shortly. And since the road commissions haven't been called out, conditions probably will leave a lot to be desired.
And if I cancel early enough, we can start eating the pie for breakfast! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/23/2005 11:04:00 PM