weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My birthday was great!

It started over the weekend with a card from Lulu, then a pretty gift box from Gusto. And the goodies from my put-it-in-the-cart mother.

My coworkers made sure the day was special from the moment I walked in the door. Gifts and a big bouquet of flowers. While I sat in my office doing paperwork, many of my regulars stopped in to wish me a happy birthday. One even brought me a box of chocolate covered cherries!

I also had my yearly review, which was AWESOME!

Hubby cooked an awesome dinner of steak and fried potatoes, while Munchkin baked me a choco cake.

After dinner, I opened my stack of gifts. Hubby bought me all the M&M ornies for our family tree. Gusto's sweater and bracelet will be worn today and the dancing sunflower novelty will be taken to work for display.

My inlaws renewed my subscription to the ad-free Taste of Home magazine, plus gave me $20 and the movie, "Sweet Home Alabama."

And with the assistance of more than 80 oz of Diet Coke, I even phoned my mother. Surprised her "date" with Jay Leno by calling her during my birth time.

What I'm reading now:


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011