weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I truly believe that one of the gals that I work with, who I consider a friend, has stretched over paranoia and into madness.

Any little thing and The Powers That Be are out to get HER, she believes, even when it doesn't involve her.

I'm not kidding when I say her eyes get wild and she mumbles to herself a lot. A LOT. I thought she was joking, but now I can tell that she's serious.

When I try to talk her down from a rant, she tells me that I just "don't know the truth" and that I am becoming "one of them." It's been really bad in the last 2 days.

It's really really freaky. And a catch-22, if I try to talk to management about it, she could get fired because of what she says. And if I don't, I feel like I'm NOT a good friend to help her. (She is divorced, so I don't want to do anything to compromise her job.)


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011