weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

No turkeys died in the making of our feast
The sun is out, the 30 mph winds are blowing and the Road Commission isn't expected to leave their warm homes today. Us, either. Munchkin and I will be feasting on a whole, stuffed chicken and our fave sides.

The pie is in the oven and it smells DAMN good! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Friday Frou Frou: Giving Thanks Today
Thanksgiving Day
1. What time is the big dinner? Who will be joining you?
Dinner at my mom's was supposed to be 1 p.m., so I plan to have the chicken and sides ready about that time here. mmmm...
2. Do you watch football, a special movie, a parade, etc. on Turkey Day? As a tradition, nope, nada, nuttin'. This year, though, Munchkin and I will put in the new Willie Wonka DVD. Bought it a few weeks ago and never got around to watching it.

Stuffed!
1. Once you are stuffed with your Thanksgiving meal, how do you enjoy the rest of the evening?
Nibble, burp and eat more. Nibble, burp and eat more.
2. What part of your home is most stuffed right now? Hubby's room, he collects old puter parts/printers and just never does anything with them!

The Day After Thanksgiving
1. Do you have the day after Thanksgiving traditions?
Munchkin and I did, but it has been broken this year. No biggie, we haven't been impressed with the shopping "deals" anyway.
2. What is your favorite thing to make with the leftovers? Gimme a plate of turkey sandwiches!

What I'm reading now: "Beware of turkey fires" and this gem, "Cooked Turkey Cooks New House"


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011