THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, November 18, 2005
Friday Frou Frou: Makin' a list, checkin' it twice... Top 10 List 1. What tops your top 10 list of favorite Thanksgiving foods? Dark juicy turkey meat w/butter sandwiches. Love the meal, frothing at thoughts of leftovers! 2. List the last three movies you saw (in or out of the theater). Seriously, I don't watch TV much. The last movie I watched was bits-n-pieces of Purple Rain last week with Munchkin (mostly narrating with trivia.) The flick before that was Revenge of the Sith. I'm at a complete loss to name a third film.
Grocery list 1. What is your favorite grocery store?Aldi or any Spartan store 2. What materials/tools do you use to make your list? I love to use colored index cards. Office Depot had some cool 1/2-size pastel ones for Back to School.
Shopping list 1. What is your favorite store to shop? (for anything/nothing) After consignment/thrift, gimme a good Ben Franklin store to browse! 2. Do you usually organize your various lists in any particular order or are they pretty much bullet-style? I try to do my grocery lists by store. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/18/2005 06:08:00 AM