THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, November 12, 2005
Friday frou Frou: Birds of a feather Thunderbird 1. Do you enjoy thunder and lightening storms? Yep, but I'm not so thrilled at 3 a.m. when my Neeko starts barking, or baying, at the prlonged thunder. 2. What kinds of birds do you get in your area? Do you keep birdfeeders or special plants out for them? We don't have many birds in our yard. I tried putting out birdfeeders a few years ago, but that drove my five cats NUTS.
Early bird 1. What early signs have you noticed that the holidays are coming? We got quite a few calls last week about Christmas Club dispursements. 2. If you were a bird, what one would you be? Why? A parrot because they are laughed at for swearing and insulting. I need one for my work office. teehee