weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Bumps in the night
Munchkin, at the ripe ol' age of 15, has Chicken pox. She started breaking out last night, but ignored it for all the Halloween fun in town. Today, she missed school because of a fever and feeling all tired. I thought the bump on her cheek was just a pimple.

When I got home a few minutes ago, she showed me more bumps. Maybe it's an allergic reaction to a candy, but I did a bit of research and VIOLA! I found pics online that look darn like those pimples and the CDC gave me even more info.

We thought she had them when she was a year old, but guess not. I hope to have her into the DR Thursday for an official diagnosis. She can miss tomorrow from school, too.

Time to go watch Revenge of the Sith!

What I'm reading now: Proposal: Kill AMT, some breaks and fat


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011