THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, November 05, 2005
Been up since 4 a.m. Munchkin had a bad allergic reaction to the Zovirax prescribed to help her Chicken Pox.
Overnight, her throat swelled up and she could barely swallow or breath through her mouth. Hives on top of chicken pox in her throat. Or maybe it was Chicken Pox on top of the hives. Either way, NASTY BAD!
Mom and Dad got up and while Dad found the Benadryl, mom kept Munchkin calm.
And Dad kept Mom from rushing Munchkin right to the ER. Which is a good thing because once the Benadryl tablet went down her throat, she was on the road to recovery. Absolutely exhausted, she was fast asleep in her "couch cocoon" 15 minutes later. And breathing just fine.
Hubby told me to go back to bed because I had to be at work in less than 4 hours. He grabbed a blanket and flopped on the other end of the couch. It sounded like such a good idea to nap away some of my exhaustion, but as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was wide awake. And thinking scary scenarios that could have been; had my eyes been closed, they would have qualified as nightmares.
Now, though, my sleep should be more restful. It's been a whopping 18 hours, right? And Munchkin had a pretty good day. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/05/2005 10:17:00 PM