THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Bah Humbug!
100.3 WNIC is already playing Christmas music. No kidding! It started on Nov. 1; they went 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ALL CHRISTMAS TUNES until Dec. 25.
I love Christmas and helped put up Gusto's tree a few weeks ago, but dang! It's a bit much for even me.
This turn of events has brought on the one thing I have put off since Gusto moved away one year ago.
It's officially time to reset my Jeep's radio buttons.
Oh yeah, and the damn clocks in her, too. teehee But that hasn't even been a week yet. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
11/03/2005 10:41:00 PM