THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Seeing beauty While taking out the (extra) garbage this evening, I actually saw my yard. REALLY saw its beauty that I helped create.
The barely-there bushes from when we first moved in are now almost tree-size! In fact, next to our driveway is one approaching 10 ft! The others are growing up or growing out, depending on their type. And they are going thru the pretty fall color changes.
The little pine tree, not even a foot tall, I saved when they reset and paved our road that first summer (2001) is now as tall as my stepson, who is 5'9"!
At work, I have decorated my office in sunflowers. Picture frames and a sunflower garland line my desk. Plus, there is a pretty sunflower card from Gusto on display that gets LOTS of compliments.
And with Halloween approaching, I have added pumpkins for a beautiful contrast. It's a little here-n-there that make it so much fun!
Today, Gusto's cute orange Halloween card with the black cats will take its place on my desk. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
10/12/2005 08:44:00 PM