THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, October 13, 2005
A pain in the... This afternoon, I have a chiropractic appt. My lower back, especially, has been causing me a lot of pain that's not going away.
This time, *I* chose my chiropractor. Last time, Hubby picked a real psycho for us. My doc is one of my regulars and has an honesty halo about him that is rare.
Did I mention he gets from MY "private candy stash." Yup.
Thank goodness I made the appt because I literally just found out that I have been temp transferred back to the Main Branch for final training. Because of a few special circumstances, "next month" got changed to "starting Monday."
Dammit! So much for stressing the next few weeks about going back there, since I just have a few hours to freak out.
That's OK, though, because hubby is thrilled we will be lunching together occasionally, since we will be just a mere 2 miles apart for a few weeks!
Oh yeah, and I will have my chiropractor set up to relieve my body of all my stress and pains.
What I'm reading now: Online articles about Jean-Paul Sartre, the French writer who declined the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1964. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
10/13/2005 11:21:00 AM