weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Our yearly Death Pool includes a WILDCARD where we made an off-the-wall prediction.

Last December, I creatively came up a Real Doozy.

"VP Cheney will resign and Rudy Guiliani will be nominated as his replacement."

Earlier this week, Guiliani came back to the forefront being questioned if he would be running for the Presidency in 2008. Most people are betting yes, even though he's TRYING to seem vague about his "political visions."

Yesterday, a story broke that Vice President Cheney had employed a Marine who turned spy for the Philippines.

DELICIOUS!

Truly, my best guess would have been the VP resigning due to health issues. It would have been a very dignified way to bring in the next potential Republican presidential candidate and give him a HUGE boost of experience and notoriety, especially since it is pretty certain that Sen.-former-First-Lady Hillary Clinton is going to be the Democratic candidate.

I love a good conspiracy theory. Have I mentioned my current reading material is the fictional, "Hit Man"?


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011