THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, September 18, 2005
Time to call in the "worm guy" The Toronto Star printed a great piece on the New Orleans water and how our EPA is reacting.
Read it and remember that people are going back. Sections of the city are open, but what about the bacteria on the streets, on the ground? And when it rains...
There are oil spills, gas leaks, major toxic sites (like a landfill) and hazardous waste train cars that are still UNDERWATER.
It seems like a breeding ground for disease even when the city becomes dry. And a health disaster waiting to happen. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
9/18/2005 02:39:00 PM