THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, September 12, 2005
Quickees 1. I just resigned as Parent Secretary of Munchkin's class. There is a meeting tonight, but nobody bothered to notify me with the details until Friday p.m., and since I was out of town all weekend, I didn't get the e-mail until this morning. And, hey, I didn't notify the other parents of the meeting tonight, either. Plus, it wasn't even listed in the school Daily Announcements. Why? more on that later. 2. I saw my nephew (the only son of my youngest older brother) for the first time in 9 years yesterday. He's 20 now and TALL. And not a bad kid, either. YAY! 3. Munchkin got her Homecoming dress and shoes. Pics later. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
9/12/2005 07:38:00 AM