weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Friday Frou Frou: Opposites attract
Opposites attract
1. What is an example of a case where you hold an opinion opposite a majority of people?
I was criticizing our invasion of Iraq long ago, before it was In Vogue. I knew it was wrong then and that we wouldn't "win" before we ever set foot there. I knew President Bush was lying about WMD and strongly suspected he wrongly linked Saddam to Sept. 11, 2001.
2. When was the last time you felt a surprising attraction to an item/person? I fell in love with the Chrysler 300 and Dodge Magnum. Hubby keeps promising me that one day, I'm going to pull into our driveway and my Magnum will be sitting there. Only thing stopping him is that I love my Jeep, "my girl" is doing great. And I hate car payments, especially the unnecessary ones! lolol

Polar opposites
1. Have you ever read or seen "The Polar Express"?
Nope, the movie previews didn't excite me last year, I'm not a Tom Hanks fan, but I plan to read the book this winter.
2. If the majority believes one thing, do you normally voice your opposing opinion? Heck yeah!

Identical twins
1. Growing up, were you friends with any identical twins?
Yes, Kara and Krista were in my grade and both were good friends of mine for most of elementary, junior and senior highs.
2. When were you been disappointed with a knock-off item (taste or quality, etc.)? Generic toilet paper is just nasty to touch. And I agree with Lulu on QTips. Nothing better than them!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011