THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Thursday, September 15, 2005
NO FEAR Nearly 3 decades ago, thanks to my father, I developed an unnatural fear of a freakin' little bug.
It was so bad, that I once became so hysterical that I had to be slapped out of it.
Yesterday, I saw this little guy's identical twin making his way across our patio. Finally fed up with Living In Fear, and while hubby and Munchkin watched, I reached down and picked him up, letting him crawl around my hand.
Then, my arm.
Without screaming or crying or even whimpering. Or turning blue.
And I lived.
But my mom nearly died from shock when I called to tell her! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
9/15/2005 09:08:00 AM