THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, September 21, 2005
The New Job There is much to celebrate with hubby working "just down the street." Actually, it's 16 miles, or 20 minutes, which is a far cry from his previous drive of 75 miles, or MINIMUM 80 minutes. That was good traffic at 4:30 a.m.
1. Hubby doesn't have to get up until 6:15 a.m. I am up at 6 a.m. to make sure Munchkin is getting ready for school. Hubby is no longer a bear to wake up. 2. Start time for hubby is 7 a.m., so he gets to chat with Munchkin in the morning while he puts on his boots and jacket. Also, he is able to eat breakfast (danishes) when he gets in the shop early. 3. I no longer have to make him a lunch. Why? because with just 2 men in the building, I buy the big packs of lunchmeats and send a loaf of bread, fixings and snacks each week. They make their own sammiches on break. (Sam's Club is awesome for the snack bags of chips and individually-wrapped danishes.) 4. Hubby leaves work at 4:30 and is home before 5 p.m. It's a beautiful, relaxing ride on his bike. Unless, of course, he goes thru The Intersection. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
9/21/2005 06:44:00 AM