THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, September 24, 2005
Liquid gold Today, I had nearly 1/2 of a tank of gas STOLEN from my Jeep while Munchkin, her bf and I ate a late lunch at our favorite sit-down restaurant.
Thing is, I'm not really mad. When I discovered it this evening, I was really confused. I shut my Jeep off, just to make sure the gauge wasn't stuck on 1/8. Then I got out and smelled for a gas leak. Nope, whew!
THEN it dawned on me. I'd been syphoned!
The anger just never happened. It's not like someone sliced my tires or broke my windows to steal my crappy 80s CDs. In fact, he/she even put the gas cap back on and closed the little door!
He/she stole GAS. And we know it WILL be used. Maybe it was needed to get to work or visit a sick relative. I doubt it was for a joy ride, but even if it was, maybe the person NEEDED some joy in his/her life.
I'm lucky that it didn't hurt me to replace that $25 worth of gas. So, I won't complain.
But I am buying a locking gas cap tomorrow! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
9/24/2005 11:13:00 PM