THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Monday, September 26, 2005
Let's get physical Tomorrow, hubby goes to the doctor for a physical. That's good, right?
Well, it's more for him to "get out of work early."
A few weeks ago, he had his bloodwork run and the results were mailed back: high cholesterol and too much weight. The doc recommended more fruits and veggies and exercise.
I thought I'd been helping him with better lunches, just to find out that he's been hitting McDonald's for breakfast each morning!
This morning, I asked him what he expected to get out of this physical. His answer: "get out of work EARLY!" And to think he HOUNDED me into making his appointment.
Let me tell ya what the dr will say after his physical tomorrow: EXERCISE, eat less, cut out the chewing tobacco and beer. He has little muscle tone and a 9-month prego belly. A brisk walk each evening would do him wonders! And no, he doesn't like to ride his bicycle either.
Will he do the changes? Nope. I ask him EVERY night if he wants to walk with us, but he's too tired. "I've been on my feet all day!" But he's not too tired to go chat up the neighbor with a few beers, while we walk and I go make dinner, and he is STANDING all the while.
I know, I can't change him... Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
9/26/2005 07:54:00 AM