THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Tuesday, September 20, 2005
Just another country song
"You had me at hello, but now you say goodbye"
It's such a shame about Renee and Kenny ending their marriage after just 4 months. OK, it didn't work out, but damn, to make Dr. Phil's prediction right?!!? UGH!
A gal I work with is in LOVE with Mr. "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy." Yesterday, the local country station was hinting that Kenny is gay, much to my coworker's protest. Everyone else was teasing her about the gossip.
Of course, I tried to cheer her up with my wit. "I know just what you are going thru. When I was in high school, I was in love with George Michael."
"You know, he's gay, too." I got a death glare from her and quite a few snickers from my coworkers.
Actually, I don't believe Kenny is gay. Or that he didn't want kids. She's Connecticut and California. He's Nashville and the Caribbean.
And you know, Renee's got a track record, too. Jack White, an engagement to Jim Carrey, dating George Clooney...
Doesn't it seem her wanting an annulment in California on the grounds of FRAUD is a bit attention-whorish? What's wrong with an old-fashioned divorce? Could it have something to do with a prenup? Or maybe the ABSENCE of a prenup?
"Hey, Renee, Kenny called. He wants his tractor back." Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
9/20/2005 08:33:00 AM