THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, September 04, 2005
In case you didn't know and didn't want to ask For all those who have been reading about Louisiana and were confused, like me, about her PARISHES, those are NOT churches. Or towns.
"Parish" is equal to "county."
There, we have learned something new today. But there is MORE! A bit of trivia about Louisiana: one of her state songs is, "You are my sunshine." I like that one.
And extra KUDOS to the "Union, Justice, Confidence" state from the Queen B about their state insect, the honey bee.
Seeing as I'm in the informational super highway mode, gotta share that I absolutely LOVE the new NESCAFÉ ICE JAVA in chocolate mocha. (TIP: use chocolate milk instead of white.) It's so much cheaper and more convenient than Tim Horton's Ice Cappucino. Of course, that was more of a treat with Munchkin, since the closest Tim's is 18 miles away.
That translates to gas savings of $6. Take that loss like a REAL man, Mr. Hotshot Oil Company Executive! bahahaha
Hey, at least I'm making use of my blender after all these years. Or, as it has been nick'd all these years, Hubby's Margarita Mixer. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
9/04/2005 10:32:00 PM