THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Saturday, September 17, 2005
Chic cheap Today, I finally realized how in vogue being cheap has become.
While grocery shopping, I parked next to an H2 at Save-a-lot. Just a few stops before, my Jeep was 2 spots from a lady putting her boxes in her convertible Jaguar at Aldi.
Big Lots, like my cheaper grocery stores, was quite full with cars and Big SUVs. They have expanded their furniture area and every sales associate in the dept was helping a customer. Art Van, which is almost right across the street, didn't seem as busy.
I have shopped the dollar stores for 15 years, back when it was poo-poo'd as "Cheap Stuff." Now, EVERYONE goes to Dollar Bills and Dollar Tree.