THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, August 12, 2005
Friday Frou-Frou: Lots of mail Junk Mail 1. One person's junk, is another person's treasure. What "junk" item do you own and refuse to get rid of? How about my 90210 multilevel earring/makeup holder. And I don't wear makeup or earrings! No kidding. 2. Who generally checks your mail? Where is the mailbox located? The mailbox is at the end of our driveway, and Munchkin is our official checker.
You've got mail! 1. What is your favorite Tom Hanks movie? Honestly, I'm not big on Mr. Hanks, so probably my favorite would be Toy Story, because I don't have to watch him. 2. Whose voice would you choose to tell you daily, "Welcome, you've got mail"? Is George done voicing the Budweiser commercial?
The post office 1. Is your usual mail carrier a man or woman?We have a woman. In fact, ALL the employees stationed at our little office are women! 2. What is your best post office-related story? My mother's father actually was one of the pioneers of getting the USPS unionized in a major city. Right down to the FBI tapping their phone line, staking out the house and he even had to go into hiding! The gov't did NOT want the USPS to be unionized! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/12/2005 12:01:00 AM