THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
EVERYTHING BUT THE KITCHEN SINK 1. When you take a trip, how organized are you when it comes to packing? I like to make lists to follow, but hubby often "adds" to my lists. As much as we have travelled in the past, for weekends and vacations, I am pretty darn quick with packing, too! 2. Describe your kitchen sink area. There is a large picture window with 2 side windows and on the sill is a cat water dish. To the left is hubby's coffee pot and to the right is a large, square marble cutting board. I love to keep the sink empty and scrubbed. It's a FlyLady thing.
TOO MANY COOKS IN THE KITCHEN 1. What is your favorite dish to cook/bake/make? Pasta salad 2. What is your favorite kitchen gadget? The Pampered Chef ice cream scoop, of course!
BEEP-BEEP-BEEP, BEEP-BEEP-BEEP (timers) 1. What was the last thing baked in your oven? Garlic bread on Monday. 2. When was the last time the smoke alarm went off in your home? It went off when the batteries went dead a few years ago. We always change them with Daylight Savings, but must have gotten a bad battery that time. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/06/2005 07:38:00 AM