weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Fluid Pudding gets soured
One of my favorite blogs is the witty and stylin' Fluid Pudding. I think of her as the "Evanovich of Blogland."

She changed her site around recently and dared to bring in COMMENTS.

Uh-oh.

Yep, she actually begged for the hate in all her silliness. Then a few posts ago, she infuriated The Waitstaff of America, who DON'T peruse her regularly and took her literally.

FP, if you are reading this, I'd like to suggest you take a look at the IPs logged on the COMMENTS. After reading them, I bet there are quite a few that are the same person just using a different name/names.

Believe me!

And I'd also like to warn you that, like me, you have most likely won yourself a hairy, ugly TROLL, who will stomp her feet and wave her arms and try to correct you at every turn.

And with really, really HORRID GRAMMAR, too!

It's not out of line to ban this IP, or better yet, post it. Do Yahoo! and Google searches on it, try to find the real e-mail and go sign it up for LOTS of nasty junkmail. Post it on message boards. And bathroom walls.

And celebrate with a trip to Starbucks!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011