THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Friday, August 26, 2005
Friday FrouFrou: How does your garden grow? Sunflowers 1. What are some of your favorite things to do once the sun goes down in the evening? That is my puter time because me'n'Neeko already got our walk in for the night. 2. What types of flowers do you have in your home and/or in your garden? None, but I did plant a few baby pine trees sprigs a few weeks ago.
Dandelions 1. If "candy is dandy," what is your favorite kind of non-chocolate candy? Oh, I am addicted to plain ol' RED (strawberry) Twizzlers. Come Fall, I am also pretty big on candy corn and harvest mix. 2. What do you think about the idea of letting African lions and elephants roam the U.S. prairie? I think it's a lousy idea. We try to build up the endangered populations and end up whining when the wolves and big cats and bears are around and act like the predators they are!
Marigolds 1. What is the coolest way you have heard of someone proposing marriage? Can't think of anything that really impressed me. 2. What is the first piece of gold jewelry you remember wearing? My parents didn't have much money when I was young, so jewelry wasn't really major to me. I think the first piece of REAL gold I owned was a Christmas gift from a boyfriend, a very pretty heart with a rose charm on a gold necklace. Lulu, didn't I give that charm to you? Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/26/2005 07:10:00 PM