THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Feeding the fam-damily The family reunion is this weekend and I am trying to decide what decadent dish to concoct for The Buffet.
1. Pudgy Pasta Salad - tricolored pasta slathered with Lite Italian Dressing, shredded cheese, bacon bits and pepperoni slices. This is my signature dish. 2. Slinky Salsa Rice - Minute Rice slathered with salsa and shredded cheese. 3. Banana Bread Bonanza - How about 3 loaves of banana bread? 4. Awesome Antipasto Salad - A couple of bags of instant salad slathered with Lite Italian dressing, shredded cheese, cubed ham and salami, pepperoni, pepperocini and olives. 5. Tantelizing Taco Salad - made with Lite Catalina dressing, not Ranch-the-other-white-sauce (gag!)
Lovely, after browsing for those pics, now I'm STARVING! Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/03/2005 02:45:00 PM