weblog commenting
This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Walking on sunshine. Always tacky.

Monday, August 01, 2005

Friday Frou Frou: Face it
PUT ON A HAPPY FACE
1. What automatically puts a smile on your face when you see it?
My dog "talking" to me as soon as he sees me getting out of my Jeep. He is telling me he wants to go for A WALK!
2. When you draw a happy face, what features do you include (nose, ears, hair, etc.)? It is in a circle, 2 dots for eyes, a dot for a nose, a smile and 3 pieces of hair at the top ALA Linus.

FACE THE MUSIC
1. What have you been so wrong about that you admitted your error? (just one...LOL)
That the Excursion isn't really a piece of shiat and we NEVER should have bought it. But it's close!
2. Are you musically inclined? Do you play an instrument? I can play "When the Saints Go Marching In" with 1 finger on a piano/organ. That's the extent of my talent.

PUTTING A FACE TO IT
1. Who has been the most memorable spokesperson (and for which company/product) to you?
Tony the Tiger for Frosted Flakes...Theeeeeey're GREAT! (And I don't much like them, either. But I remember those Saturday morning commercials from when I was a kid. Darn good marketing!)
2. Which company or product would you be the perfect spokesperson? Post-It should make me their POSTer child. I'm such a sticky-note whore...I even bought special ones for my office at work!


Copyright - WalkingOnSunshine 2001-2011