THIS IS MY BLOG! It will contain whatever *I* want to say. Remember, you are a GUEST. If you have some mental problem with my topics, words or personality, I suggest you click off my site and find something better to do on the Web.
Play nicely, or I will advertise your logged IP here for spammers to catch, along with banning it.
Gimmicks
Sunday, August 14, 2005
ETC. 1. Are the people bitching THE LOUDEST over the gas prices the same people who drive 80+ on the freeways in vehicles that get <20 mpg? My sympathy is nil for those who have bought gas-guzzlers since summer 2000, when gas first went over $2/gal. I'm not thrilled that locally, our gas went up 35 cents TODAY, but if I'm gonna piss'n'moan, then I'd better get rid of the Excursion, which is diesel! (The Jeep has been fully paid off for years and was bought in 1998.)
Oh, and hubby drives his motorcycle and beater-car Subaru to/from work (75+ miles each way.)
2. Dakota has once again survived a nasty UTI, with much assistance from Munchkin, who gave him his daily IVD Dissolution meals. Likewise, I am on my way to kicking my awful bacterial infection. blah blah
3. My mom filled me in that my jailbird 20-year-old nephew has expressed interest in me and Munchkin contacting him. I think NOT. His rap sheet is disgusting and last week, he was gifted with a 2-10 year barred room at a state prison, on top of the 2-5 he is currently serving. I told my mom that I'm not going to start a relationship with him after all these years when he still is NOT remorseful for the awful things he has done! And I do NOT want my kids subjected to his complete lack of respect for authority and the law.
4. My branch manager put my first REAL job promotion on the table: Head Teller. Sunshine - Walking on Sunshine -
8/14/2005 01:56:00 PM